Alhamdulillah (0_0)

Sunday 4 April 2010

weirdo kind of ...(i thought i'd lost this one, never mind just wanna post)

assalamualikum...

:FAR..FAR awayz..:

 sangat-sangat boring my life nowadays...truthly i felt like wanna get back all my study stuff and ready to crack my brain and study...study...and study...
yeah..i did. but just stand for about a week. but then started to fade away, well2, somehow, it remindes me about how i did to my past. though, i thought its great after all, cuz, for my SPM spirit's of study, just can stand about 2 or three days. then i started  to bemerry. yeay..life is fun..stop it FAR!!!
btw, really missed that name to call over and over again. Lyiana Akhiruddin is the one and only give me that name, and i guessed that almost all the students of MJSC Kuantan would know me by that really "unpleased" name, even once, just ONCE when my physic's teacher ask what should i call you during the ice breaking...
i really doesn't have any intention to tell my fav. teacher though that U should call me "FAR"...until my bestfriend asked me,
    :betul ka kao nk teacher panggil kao ngan name tue?:

but then best gak, it makes me more like i'm flying through the cloud when one of my friend (befriend since std. 5) said: kao Far , orang knl kao ngan name tue, so that kao beza dr the other Farhana all over this maktab'

yuhuuu~ mmg pown, i'm more allergic to the class 5B one, (is ittoo open) never mind, i swear she more gedix compared to the D's one,


:BERAK OFF:

was it that painful, i heard more from the guys side than the girls side, huhu, i know that i'm myself a girl,

a) when a boy is dumped by a girl?
   -it's a bucket of shame, just the boys cannot desribe, the ego that surrounds their not really hefty body (:DD) become useless..yeah3, especially when the girls are prettier, more importantly, smarter than them, richer??? i'm know how they felt..(really ???), yeah, i felt like i am at their situation..huhuhu..great far!!

b) when a girl is dumped by a boy?
   -she said,its nothing because i know i'm better (for those motivated n prasan sgt3 bagus!!)
   -ashamed...off course they thought (aku tak lawa ka?? hodoh??) :no comment:

but the thing is, ak mmg tak layak un nak comment2 nyh, bukan ada pape experience un, kalo stakt tengok cerite2 smpai meleleh tu pernah la, itu pon anime, warghh!!! NARUTO (sudah, menyimpang saje..)
tapi kalau setakat frust tu memang ada, tak payah cakap la,





kalau nak diikutkan,sme cerita2 cintan aku, bukan cintan un, x penah, slalunyer, bile tyme ak sedar yang ak jatuh hati kat mamat tueh,mesty macam dah basi n kawan2 akan cakap,
dulu, die penah ske kat kao, tapi dah lambat, sian tol, tapi kan,,kite kenelah slalu fikirkan dr sudut positif... seriusly, ak macam tak kesah,
cumer yang penting, i couldn't tell myself yang owh..ak masih minat budak tueh..
dah la sgt2 pandai, dari f2, bayangkan...lamer kan??lamer sgt2..tulah..kne start life yang sangat2 baru...tanpa mengharap apa-apa..
uhuhuhu..aku dah melalut terlalu jauh. far, sila pulang ke pangkal jalan!!
otey..till then..
wassalam..

No comments: