Alhamdulillah (0_0)

Tuesday 14 June 2011

Life about to happen!

Salam, It is almost been month ago that i have post the previous one. Glad. So glad and superb happily that something is up at my chatbox. Here he is. And now I am afraid that he read that post already. My Allah. My bad. Also really many issues that come to my own brain. I am really nobody right now. My routine daily totally can specifically said SUCKS! My daily attachment:
Azan Subuh : Awake and solat the get to sleep
9 am : Wake up for some documentary (Breakfast first!)
12 noon : Taking bath, tidy up everything
1-2.30 pm: Mythbuster (repeat and some music endorsement)
2.30-8 pm : Watching Japan movies
8-10.30 pm : Teaching my lil bro and sis
11.00 pm: Continue in front laptop up till at most 2 a.m next day

Really, I can tell, I am bored and life is on boring ( Right now)
So many things I up to the net. Memorizing command prompt and learn the tricks (on progress)
Science project (Berangan mahu buar robot, sadly,no money)
But the best thing, baca artikel agama. A lot. Can choose but just beware of something might fake.
Currently on nuclear reading and blogging.
so off till then, love all and salam. May Allah bless all of us:)

No comments: