Alhamdulillah (0_0)

Sunday 20 January 2013

holiday?

Assalamualaikum..
I know, it has been so lonely here at my blog. No one would bother me here. Definitely.
Its just, I have no idea what is happening these days. End of the era? I myself know what i meant.

Wahai Farhana masa depan..
hai,,
kau masih berada di kedudukan sekarang kerana Allah mengizinkanya to happen kn? YA.
and for some reason, if not because manusia keliling kau (family and DIA) yang terus bertahan ngan kau, you are more than just nothing..
seriously,, take a look flash back.
Youa re wrong, Farhana Present.

Its because Allah. So dear people around. Its up to you what you want to do in life. as for me NO! but I cant. I always try to be a better one, it is just to hard. Same like I wanted to always be better for my mother. It ain't a day work. It has more than 5 years through. Alhamdulillah when I just do it right it felt totally better. Allah je yang tahu kan?

And again,
dear YOU, you don't have to blackmail me with some kind yang you will be gone one day. That day will come no matter what. The break? The death? The separation? Seriously I have maybe not thousandth or hundreds of them,, but 90 is good enuf?
Same like the way when I ask you what if I lost one day. You answered me with you have no idea.
And now. I can answer you with maybe I will felt nothing. Because I have expectation what you would do to me.

I have big instinct that the reason that you and I are knowing each other just to get you to right path. I am NOT the one who you can called your future partner.

It is nice, wonderful but yet no.

I have been through a lot of troubles which people always do not believe me instead say the other way happen. I know myself (yeah maybe they better know me, but) but indirectly people do not believe me too. No difference.

I may treated people bad but I know what i am doing (mostly)

Then end.
La tahzan.

No comments: