Alhamdulillah (0_0)

Friday 3 September 2010

brain teaser!

salam,
seriously,
like wanna nagging and keep on,
someone, need to lend ur ears!
hahaha, really stress out man:((
my math and chemistry is okay i guessed,
but howz my physic.
am keep on doing whatever useless and wasting during lecture.
mama: i am soory..
but then my chemistry also about to die, chpter 7
wargh!!!
still man, chapter 5
(miss salwana said: u have to make some research on this topic)
i'm laughed and keep on smiled whenever she said that
but deep inside:
yeeesss, i will:)
hehehe thanx teacher.
so as chpter 6;
thax to muzaimah, wan nor zaleha, ikmal, shazli, mia and neno
[u guys really helped me out]
btw, i'm jealoused:
syed, he had the chances.
hate!! he got private tutor!
math???
great soo far,
wan always help me out wif neno, and mia
and sakilla too...
agama???
hahahaha
english,
just keep on typing, mumbling and whatever in english.
but my teacher always kept support me
"u can doit!"
haiiyakkkk...
thanx alot teacher,
p/s tomorrow my turn, english may Allah gives me wif lots of inspiration
amin...
till then:)

No comments: