Alhamdulillah (0_0)

Tuesday 14 September 2010

fun or fear?!

salam to my own self and anyone:)
1. thought of raya? yeah moght be great i guess after been through all the ramadhan. i missed ramadhan freaking much as i couldn't expressed it. but something about the lailatul qadar. i hope i do really got it. my last night at KMM . i am still awake till 3 or something and end up with being too sleepy in lecture hall. the thing that i am really wondered is when i heard sound of birds berkicau whatever. i'm myself being soo much amazed and my moith like stucked and i am not even can tell the rest of my roomate! end here:p

2. celebrate raya at melaka. specifically LUBOK CHINA , melaka. thing that really make me really red (i know i'm kind of dark skin) but seriously.
"Dim, can you let Farhana enter the toilet first? she wanna pee!"

and soo sudden i'm being really straight. with kind of oh Allah, malu giler! felt like don't wanna get out from the toilet. but actually i'm telling this. i wanna do some gurl's stuff not peeing! then after about less than 5 minutes. i getting out from the toilet and with the towel covered my head (he3 still care about aurat:)) bit smiled:
"ermm, sorry for taking ur time and thanx"
he was actually talked to his dad which my uncle and suddenly turn back at me and smiled back

"it's ok"

I'M BLUSHED!

the end!

3. i still have lot of burdens! assigment! i'll promise start today!

salam ramadhan to all")

No comments: