Alhamdulillah (0_0)

Wednesday 1 September 2010

what are never seen before! he3

salam, n happy end of sahur,
have no idea, kinda bored ,
so after i'm being so fixated of all my folders, this are what i have found tiz morning,
check tiz out guys,
dedicted to all ex and former pst-29





and the cntinunity, he3

next



who's that chick??wahaha3

mumu:)

and this the nyte before physc's paper!
for my own saticfaction.
but still as i went to check for my ups results. i am flabbergasted and felt like wanna fled away from all this,
i've done my best, but my physc's was the worst after all, now
what is i can always tell my own self, if u'r not achieved of what u wanna achieve
just thanked and redho of want you have,
keep on going till the end far!
May Allah always rains me wif a tonnes of bless.
insya-Allah:)
till then

No comments: