Alhamdulillah (0_0)

Saturday 19 March 2011

imissthehatethe

I miss the myself, in fact my act
I miss the door, in fact the whole in
I miss the wind, in fact the atmosphere
I  miss the chair, in fact the table I used to sleep
I miss the next to me, in fact the 36 of them
I miss the marker, in fact the board I used to doodle nothing
I miss the books, in fact of hard-working
I miss the car park, in fact the place we gathered every Monday and Yaasin we recited
I miss the canteen, in fact the food
I miss the library, in fact the misunderstood I had
I miss the returned, in fact the umbrella
I miss the umbrella, in fact the kindness
I miss the "gotong-royong", in fact the way he warned
I miss the exam, in fact the result we shared
I miss the memorizing, in fact the way he come
I miss the Biology, in fact the way of comfortableness
I miss the stairs, in fact of ignorance
I miss the moment in fact my first crush on you

I hate the...
I hate the phone, in fact of waiting
I hate the text, in fact how to reply
I hate the day, in fact the started
I hate the kindness in fact the "nothing"
I hate the confession, in fact the past
I hate umbrella, in fact the first sulking I ever made to friend
I hate SIVIK, in fact the drama
I hate the drama, in fact we used on stage together
I hate the "miss" part and I hate most the
:HATE:
in fact thanks to Allah to have ever been felt the moments even once in life.
I have nothing else to confess.
I have Allah.
I have parents.
I have "you" (by the promise)
I have commitments.
I have SAHABAT rather be FRIENDS
I have everything I need.
I have had the sweet and sour moments
I have future to after

p/s now i have to take bath and get to study :))





1 comment:

Xian Yie said...

nicey...!! <3 suke aku~