Alhamdulillah (0_0)

Wednesday 27 April 2011

what is wrong wif me?

haish, why why why huh? come on la Farhana Azman!
What is going on? Do I am. Keep asking the same q's ever since. Kenapa bila orang lain cakap like,
"He is sooo handsome" or "She is sooo gorgeous" , I just can't say the same. If possible, kawan-kawan yang dah kenal I, they would realize these kind of action.

Well, adakah kerana saya jenis yang high-taste? Nope, it just a syndrome in which everyone has their own taste on certain passion. That would be me! And one more thing, I would rather not saying anything about those I am not sure with. And just keep silence. Again most people would detect this too. As for personal reasons, I have had my own principle that I would not say something that I do not agree with the people I do not. Just.And sometimes might gives people the negatives of it. Like PERASAN! In other situation like on meeting. So would be vice versa. I have to support any suggestion and feedback with mine (if there is). But mot of the time, in holding a meeting rather has the saliva be wasted on "YES" than given out some thoughts. Hrmmm. Just as always. Act on emotions. That is not good. So never take this as a good example

p/s strive for the coldness of night with the 24'C at room wif my favourite pairs of pink short-sleeve and trousers :) Get to sleep.Oyasumi:)

No comments: