Alhamdulillah (0_0)

Sunday 24 April 2011

can't title

there are me! I'm being at home right now/ Ain't it great? Yeah ! could be just for a while. Thought of this even more and more could roll the tears drastically. I ain't that good being there. I ain't that care. I ain't that aware. I ain't so determinate. I ain't about so many things. I just lost by own emotion. Even thought i do care more that I used to show. This just me. Give them away by the dua' . Great! Even better.


the starting there was really great. with the friendly and so much helpful buddies. I do admit that Masania helps me out a lot. It doesn't matter how many times I have to do this. These could be what I should have told them directly but just not me. Not stylish at all.
Dearest f6t7:
Sakila:
:thnz for those time you have waste for me. And those flooded ears. Those stuff u have to kept tightly. And those words "Kita takkan gaduh kan?" It does make me cling towards:

Muzaimah:
:Sacrifices and being so much understanding:

Wan:
:For getting me through the flow:

Neno:
:Fot those comfort:

Mia:
:Fot the glance I couldn't through and words as well:

Kak Yana:
:For the patience you through:

Atiq:
:For the silence notice you smirked on me:  

Shu:
:For those words:

Anis:
:For the kindness:

Ali:
:For the responsible u take:

Kirin:
:For the rejection I've made on u:

Ikmal:
:For the reminders:

Hamdan:
:For the joy u made:

Que:
:For be irritated:

Din:
:For the spontaneous:

Syed:
:For those story come up:

Those person really responsible for what I'm being as I step out the room forward to class:) I made it through. 

No comments: