Alhamdulillah (0_0)

Tuesday 12 July 2011

Jealousy

Assalamualaikum.
Ohhhh...tidak! Saya sedang mencemburui kamu tahu? Pastilah kamu tidak tahu menahu sama sekali atau beberapa kalipun. Apakah ? Iwould say that anyone yang dapat my brother is totally bertuah mahkluk tu. Ok! Am not going to promote my brother . Nak lelong? Apatah lagi kan. Ingat boleh dijual beli ke manusia nih ?

Aku bercakap pasal his determination about someone ! Totally jeles gila uh. I wish "him" would be like that but. Since that the past. Malas nak cakapkan. Mulakan hidup baru.

About my brother. I just can say. I am not that close to him. Just once before dia masuk boarding school. Tapi remembered kot, some other time dia masakkan untuk aku (tak ingat) masa tengah demam. I almost can't believe that. I still remembered first time we all sent him to MJSC Pontian . Few nights before, together with him packing his clothes. And I also have thought of being in boarding school like he did. But I do admit I am not as smart as he is. I do envied him a lot lah. But after all he is my brother.

Even,no one ever knew that I have even once ambitioned to be a doctor like him one day. But I just can't. I excelled in Biology better that my Physic and Chemistry during high school.But it turned out to be I am just better at Physic. Even now. I am graduated from Matriculation with A- in Physic and B+ in Chemistry. Math? Do no ask! I do envy him.

As I also love him for being such a good big brother. Wish him the best in life. May Allah blessed you.

No comments: