Alhamdulillah (0_0)

Sunday 3 July 2011

salam. And foremost Happy Sunday. Sun + Day. It has to be great. Well, I have nothing. Again and again. What and still nothing to say. But I am bored. Well, in spite of nothing. I am concerned of something. A thing. Yeah. Whatever it is. I just hope this "thing" through well soon. Nothing become the greatest obstacle. May Allah make it comes true. InsyaAllah.

2.Not even no. 1 and now 2? Just let it be. I am totally get over it. (I guess) What the pftttt, Are you really? Insya-Allah, just because I hate dwell on the past. Even if the past was the greatest memory ever happened in my life. I have future to head to. What is the past promise me after all? Yeah. Take it as best experienced for future! Just that! Do not dwell on it.

3.I just want to make a call.

4.I wish I could sleep just 4 to 5 hours not 8.

5.I am still not done. I want to go for it.

6.The next will be few daysfrom now on.

Sayonara:)

No comments: