Alhamdulillah (0_0)

Tuesday 20 September 2011

UniMAP (part1)

Salam.
Here I go. Been in here PERLIS for about 2 weeks. Everything is going well. Well so am I. I am trying to be veeeeerrry saving punya person lah kan. You all pun. As long as you are not in school era anymore. You are either working or further studies kan? Am I right? So what else than being saving in every aspect of life. Or else your parent kayer rayer! Hahahaha That case pon, they still being saving.

Well, the orientation I have been too much brave to enter the ujibakat wat so ever kan. Then TERjoin geng of BORIA! I  hate it freaking much first. But the end I just part of it. The sketsa. I am the Chinese. Not lying or being fake 100% as my blood flesh do have Chinese flowing in. Nor proud neither hate. Just be so.

FRIENDS. They come and go. Ex roomate is now my housemate. And have new roomates which is ex-Kuantan-ian. Freaking me out tau coz never get to know her before. Macam apa saja kan? Well, I already felt that I am the yang gila punya orang not people around me.LOL

I am reeeeally want to put some photos but since internet right here surely """LAJU""" macam ikan berenang. So better be doing something else. Gtg... (Part 2)

No comments: