Alhamdulillah (0_0)

Thursday 29 September 2011

Selamat Hurry Lahir:)

SELAMAT HURRY LAY ERR
KEPADA FARHANA AZMAN:)
SEMOGA ALLAH MURAHKAN REZEKI KAMU

More than 2 years back, each and every years I will cry on my birthday. Realize that I am closer to death day after day. Why do people happy celebrating their birthday? That is different perspective of individual live. I am proud of being myself. I hate when people wishing me "HAPPY BIRTHDAY" but then one of my buddies said that they do not know that you do not like that. Please, at least appreciate them. And say Thank You:)

I will dear. I love friends who always giving advices to me even-though I always seems to condemn them. But deep inside I thanked to have you all. I'll think about it over and over again . Day after day. May I never forget those advices no matter who are the adviser. I'm glad to have you all as y dearest friend. Love you. Not to forget my family for always being there for me.

Salam:)

No comments: