Alhamdulillah (0_0)

Tuesday 20 September 2011

UniMAP (part2)

...though I am very proud to be one of thousand of UniMAP-ian. Something out of expectations always happened in life. Seriously I thought many unlogic things everytime and that almost never happen. As logically could happen also almost never happen. That is why I dare to say that my life is totally unexpected. I pray to Allah to give what is best for me. But at one point I almost want to hit myself through the wall and break it. But as I remembered what I've ask for. I sit and motivated by own self.

My class is great overall. Man, unexpectedly, few Chinese are there. ( I hate because I skipped class because of this PTPTN) I am very sure 'he' already there and studying. So I have to do the same thing too. Aftet this Asar prayer? Hahahaha, might be funny because I already plan, so it never happen once again. I am kind of person whom hates planing but be prepared. I, myself could not understand this. Do you? Oh Allah.

(This new room realllllly cozy, know? )
Felt like wanna jump to it. Still sad because could not go to class. Mama would be mad at me if she knew about this :'(

No comments: