Alhamdulillah (0_0)

Sunday 11 December 2011

Bakti siswa.


Assalamualaikum.
First of all other important news. Alhamdulillah for being alive and strive for these 3 days. But I tell you, it is really fun. Plus, most of them is my coursemate. So no doubt about it. But how can my name stucked wif second year student of same course. Allah knew what is best for me. Seriously based on name list, I should be wif my "gila" buddy. Soo sad. So of all, really great. I have nothing more to share. But that doesn't mean that I din enjoy the event. So I compiled the image(s):


Pak cik bas sesat!

 Air kotak yg diminum sepanjang perjalanan pergi. My fav :)
 My bag! Only one.
 Yaya :'))
Kesesatan yang nyata
 Main jom~~
 Syafiq n crazy Yaya
We are!!








 Jadi fasii kanak-kanak.













Wif my family angkat.

p/s:my earphone n mp3 hilang. same goes to my lip ice.. and other stuff also.

No comments: