Alhamdulillah (0_0)

Sunday 4 December 2011

They are...

Salam,
Hari ini. Saya tiada mood untuk mengarang dalam bahasa asing. Tetapi. entah. Who knows babe.
Here at UniMAP, I have one crazy friend. She is very gila2 one. Weiyhhh, Far, sedar tak English kau actually become broken alreday. Yeah. All this sbb Chau Woon Kit. Hahaha, nothing dear. Sorry. No matter what you are, you are still the best of you. I love you the way you are.
 Yang tengah mengeliat, dia la tu~~
 ohh,, ini Fatin coursemate saya.
 She is YAYA
 I like this one
.
..
...
....
TETTTTT...
Actually, I just get along with my sayang one. We have some fight about something stupid. But yeah, very big deal actually. I am really sorry. Tapi my Kit say, he din like me always say sorry to everyone. And at time I say sorry to him. He says that I am not truly sorry. So I learn that. Please show that when you are really determinates to do that. I am really sorry that I have dissapointed you. And now, we are even better than before. And I am still guilty towards you, sayang. Really sorry.

We never know what tomorrow holds,
but don't be afraid or doubt anything-
because the one who took care of you today,
holds your tomorrow as well!

We are complicated.
And I hope one day you are really different from what you are now.
I wish I dont have to lose you.
But future have better plan for us.
ILYSM
<3

No comments: