Alhamdulillah (0_0)

Wednesday 21 July 2010

the end.

salam, at last, alhamdulillah, i may not done excellently on my UPS but "bismillahhitawakkal tu a'lallah" "robbi ya ssir wa la tu assir" may allah make it ease for me, no matter what the result be, i will just take it as the first and foremost lesson.. today, i am home.

HOME?
truly i am telling you,when i was at MJSC kuantan, being home was the bestest moment ever, but then, my heart more to "i don't wanna leave this place where i started to fall in love" the peoples around, lecturers, and.. food (i guess). and also being home also..

mates?
are we really gonna separate?truly i am not into this. i love all the class members. if so, the most person i'm gonna miss freaking soo muchh.. wan (coz her gossip??? hahaha shazli too), then sis yana (slalu je nk kenekn die) sakilah ( the SMKA student) and lain2 gak,
and so all.. hopefully not. i always pray to Allah till the day that comes soon.

p/s i am lazy right now. Zzzz...

3 comments:

namaqu wan said...

haha..just bcoz of that u miss me...?? what d kind of friend r u??! huh?? hehe..just joking la..

Nur Farhana Mohd Azman said...

wan, my dear.. i do love you, then can i ask you to be my partner??? like that huh??!!! agak2 sket!

Nur Farhana Mohd Azman said...

wan, my dear.. i do love you, then can i ask you to be my partner??? like that huh??!!! agak2 sket!