Alhamdulillah (0_0)

Tuesday 18 October 2011

Daily Note 2 (UniMAP)

Assalamualaikum:)

Well, I am very great in condition because there is a class that should be ended by 12 noon but last only for 2 hours from 8 am. How wonderful it is, right? But the most and foremost important thing happened. And I wish I don't have to feel that kind of feeling towards a friend. Well, XXX I still consider you as a friend even if you are not so. What I am feeling right now is want to make a punch ! Duuuiiishhh!!! Just one actually.

I am not sure if that person by XXX is not ease at me. But please! Am no disturbing your life why would you. At first, even if I have a bad first impression about that person but I try to ignore but suddenly the thought flying back to my head. It is getting bigger and even bigger.

Well, I always remember what my mom used to say;
"Do not hate people because the are bad. Hate the attitude and do not duplicate it inside yours."
Even I am hurt. Positively thinking!

I love all my friends. Hard feeling no more! I hate when I have to hate people.
"Oh Allah do make me feel at ease back. He didn't make any wrong. Maybe it is true I am the one whom done wrong. Oh Allah the most Mercifu and The Forvigen.Ameen."

So next class at 4pm. In progress for my tutorial:)

No comments: