Alhamdulillah (0_0)

Wednesday 26 October 2011

INEEDMOTIVATION:)

.....There is no wrong for being where I stand here today,
There is no wrong for standing where YOU are are today,
But I do admit, I hate the path I've chosen years back.
But somehow:


2:216
Fighting has been enjoined upon you while it is hateful to you. But perhaps you hate a thing and it is good for you; and perhaps you love a thing and it is bad for you. And Allah Knows, while you know not.
 
I believe there is something for me. I have fun for being here. I have friends whom trusted me. I have lecturers whom help me out a lot. I have my family a 558 km away from here. 
most and foremost. I have Allah whom NEAR by no distance from me. 

I am no regret of the path I've taken today. If I disappointed, I have no time to move forward. 
Like my friend used to say;
"Those whom come out first from the hall ain't genius. And those whom being the last one to pass the paper ain't that dummy. They are both the same."

p/s Some how, I turned out to be the first Malay during Math test because we wanna pee. That is it. Not because we can answered very well.
 

No comments: