Alhamdulillah (0_0)

Saturday 15 October 2011

Salam,

well well well, I am freaking tired. But still can survive de. Oh,, please I need someone untuk gaduh2. Thnx and credits to her cause make me sick gila lah kan. But still it made me at ease for a long period of time.

Well, I am still on right path. Never regret of what I've been choose for life but hoping that procrastinating is ended soon. Assignments punyalah banyak nak mati boley la pulak kan nak procrastinating all the time. Kata nak scholar, tapi gamaknya macam tak nak kan?

Alright, Insya-Allah tonight de. Wish for myself. Better pray. Oh well. I'm still haven't touch my PTPTN loan. Scary oh.

And one more FAR! Next time when someone ask you to teach him/her, please teach them properly. It always ended up with they teach you back! How shame you are to yourself. Well, nak mandi!
 C ya!

Assalamualaikum:)

No comments: