Alhamdulillah (0_0)

Sunday 24 June 2012

People  would says something they might not mean it.

Berkawan  biar ramai, tapi jangan cari musuh.
For me, we never intended to do so, but we do so.
I am not making enemies. I am naking them (friends) away from me. I have weakness where I can't put friends with my family, the closest one wif my family, the closest one wif my friends.

I am really can't. But things are ARE.

My family. The closest one. My best friend (s) and then friends (who I spend more and tell more).
I am not touched when they forget me when they are planning (as they know I won't go, IF I were at their place I would still invite, MANNERS) but I am a bit touched.

I hate when they rather talk behind the scene instead like me talk ahead (SOMETIMES).
I hate especially when they are comparing me BEHIND THE SCENE.
I hate when they do wrong but pointing to others.
I hate a lot because I try reducing it.

But what I hate more when other friend tlak BAD about me and they add some more. NAD DO NOT TELL ME.

What for???
Is the talk will make me any better? No!  Unless to tell me. Or you rather me stay be like that and be bad all time. Then talk again behind the scene that I am repeat doing the same?

Ya Allah. I am trying being mature myself but people keep bangkang my points. They thought they are so right, in fact I can say, NO! Mereka cakap ikut perasaan. That is why I do not like being angry.
Nanti Kit cakap sy cakap ikut perasaan.

Baba masuk, gtg...
sambung-ing....

No comments: