Alhamdulillah (0_0)

Sunday 24 June 2012

A sweet walk~


Location : Pulau Langkawi, Kedah
Ferry's seats
Day : 2 days trip
1st day,
  • wake up around 7:30 a.m.
  • tired. (just finish final exam for sem 2, but my sweetie not yet :P)
  • actually no mood walk walk. (can't answer paper well, maybe worse :P )
  • my mind still think like this, "maybe u go there, u will be more relax.", "really?", my mind keep on arguing itself. Stress~ "ok, I give a try!"
  • call my sweetie go together. (actually plan for her, after that we have 2 months more sem break, a long time we'll not meet each other~)
  • we took taxi to jetty Kuala Perlis in Perlis at 9:30 a.m.
  • ferry fee to Pulau Langkawi -- RM 18 per person for one way.
  • ferry in air-condition, so cold and cool~
  • ferry's seats a bit narrow, but for who is short-leg person, maybe u will feel wide.
  • around 1 hour 30 minutes reach island.
  • rent a car -- RM 50 per day. (cheap!)
  • lunch settled in McDonald. (long time no eat after come to Perlis, delicious!!)
  • drive everywhere and take a look the whole island.
  • Four Point Resort -- free swimming pool, free beach seats, and free parking. :P
    Four Point Resort's beach seat
    Haha! Haha! Hahaha!










  • dinner settled in mamak stall, prices still reasonable.

2nd day,
eh?smthg there..
  • wake up late. (actually I wan go to watch sunrise, but too tired)
  • breakfast settled at McDonald again.
  • almost whole day spent at Pantai Cenang.
  • jetski -- RM 100 per 30 mins. (expensive for me, still as a student) (I want play, but my sweetie blocked me...hehe, tnx a lot, sweetie)
focus in sea shells picking :P
  • lunch settled in Kenny Roger Roasted Chicken. (so full! so delicious! so expensive!)
  • last station... Jetty Langkawi...


What are u looking at? huh?!


















No comments: