Alhamdulillah (0_0)

Sunday 8 January 2012

Alone

I just really wanted to be alone sometimes.
That is it.
Oooohooohooo,,why are we always fight over nothing? I wondered. But that is the beauty of life.
I used to say this. 
"Korang tau tak,, orang yg tengah bercintan nih, weh,,tanda seru pun boley jadi punca gaduh."
Hahaha. What is that all about? Whatever lah!

I need time to motivated myself. It has been 4 months I am here in Perlis. Is it something that I have done that would make people esp. my family proud of me? Are there? I need to think about it back. My relationship with the Creator, The Almighty Allah, family, with YOU, my roommates, coursemate, and my all know(s).

I have bad feeling of my drastically change here, but always pray that I never cross the limit that Islam has made for me. Because I love my religion, myself, my family, and YOU. I don't want to ruin any of it.
Allah bless us.

I am really hope that people could correct me. But only my family could do that.I might condemn but I'll consider it if it good for me and people around not if just to make me down.
Farewell.
Assalamualaikum.

1 comment:

Kit said...

"I have bad feeling of my drastically change here, but always pray that I never cross the limit that Islam has made for me. Because I love my religion, myself, my family, and YOU. I don't want to ruin any of it.
Allah bless us."
Very sorry about that...after see this statement...hmm,,,suddenly feel woon kit from starting shouldn't disturb and kacau2 u...if not...hmm,,,,really sorry....really sorry....