Alhamdulillah (0_0)

Monday 9 January 2012

Mumble but what do I feel :)

What am I done to me?
I need someone to guide me. Not to ruin my own self.
Not being ungrateful just about time. I have a lot of commitment in life. Plus, I have decided that it is my life. Are they gonna be there if I am stuck in the middle of conflicts of life? They can't make a word for that. Plus if they do make word for that I still have to tell myself they would not. Not because they are selfish, indeed they are doing their own commitments. So they are not intended to do so. Forgive them for the future.

Ana, again. Protect yourself and the purity of Islam. You have big responsibility to people around you. Love yourself first then you can love people around you. Love them because of Allah. Because Allah ask us to be so loving to each other. I am about too. But then don't let until Allah is your second one. Islam is my way. Insya-Allah, I would never be so desperate until I have to mortgage my Islam. Never.

I am always hope that I never be in wrong path. Islam never say it is wrong. Just maybe the way I take it so wrong. I hope I can have You forever. I pray for it. Allah knows what is best for me. And insya-Allah for him too.
"La ikro hafiddin..."
May Allah bless you, dear.
Thank you very for making my day even happier. Even sometimes we used to fight over nothing and I am being so jealousy. But I love you and grateful to have you in life. Even IF the fact one day, we have to be apart (which I hope never happen). at least for some other time, I am happy that Allah once sent You to me. Alhamdulillah.
Amin.
Assalamualaikum.

1 comment:

Kit said...

Hmm,,,pening i baca ni...tapi ok la...happier? no...sometimes i will make u feel bored because of repeat2 everything i do to u...haha...for me,not satisfy it yet...to make you more happier...but...REALLY HOPE...u can happy everyday...Even IF the fact one day, we have to be apart (which I hope never happen but let it decide). my happiness can all transfer to you...you are a good girl...i want try to make u live in a very very happy world....