Alhamdulillah (0_0)

Friday 6 January 2012

:Stucked :

Salam:)
Really, what a lovely morning. Wahaaa~ morning? Ok still can be considered. Now still xx:xx when I started to write this. I am awake already after about more than 8 hours being like teddy on bed. Ahaha,, previously as I was about a Matriculation student, I used to sleep late just because of assignments and study. Not more than that. Today? Hahaha. Life is unexpected. Tak kesah la. Actually last night a bit late  because I accompany my dearest roommate study. Hahaha,, But then still can't afford to stay any longer. Cannot stand dear. So early this morning, I can see she wake up, and get prepared for her ETHNICS paper today. Good luck, sayang. My doa with you. But this not exactly what am I gonna mumble here. It about people around me.

You guys sometimes make me sick. I know I am neither perfect. Far away to be, kan Ana? T__T
But Allah have granted me with people whom also always be with me no matter what happen. Insya-Allah.
I have mama, baba, abang, and siblings, bestest friend ever, and still have YOU too. I don't care how people judge me. And if you brave enough, talk about it face to face. I have no doubt about you are going to condemn me. In fact, I am being very grateful, people.

I am no hear about everything so much, I have no see what are exactly face they wanna make to me, I am no hurt about what they gonna talk bad about me, but I knew. Because, well hellloooo~ I am also a part of society, so I knew.

Then people might ask, "If you knew already why you still being so stubborn?"
"Errrkkk...Guys,,,if I am doing something wrong, correct me, not condemn me, ok?"

And for some other reason,
"Allah tak jadikan sesustu tanpa sebab, kan?"

Ok, I'll try to flow with the stream. May Allah protects me.
*What ever I do, I have my own principle in life. I have Islam to bring along. I have Allah whom watch me for whatever I do."
Alhamdulillah :))

2 comments:

Kit said...

Stuck?
Enjoy your life~
Appreciate everything~~

Nur Farhana Mohd Azman said...

Erkkk,,,enjoy la ni:))