Alhamdulillah (0_0)

Sunday 1 January 2012

New Year :)

Salam :)
Alhamdulillah. This is the first new year ever! I celebrated wif my friends. Sumpah tak tipu. Ok, I break the rule.
Hahaha. Today as for tonight. At first, I just going out wif my Kitty, just wan to sit together even I know late already, 0003 that time. Suddenly he asked me to join the Chinese geng~ walao,,at first, I dunwan but then, Ok la, because just Bear,Kheong, Eng and Mey was there.

It was reallllyyy FUN! Most of the time I din get what are they talk about, but then, I am listening and watch. Some of the part, I get it. Thay talk about other friend name Ming Yi that is so kurus that can easy be lifted. Hahaha, you guys really funny. Play ball wif them. Really fun.I never thought of being like this. Thx guys.
Thx for the moment.

Credit to my dear Kit, sbb ajak I join. I tak rasa regret langsung. Love it so much.
Also credit to Jac, Kheong Wen Yean, EngKeat Liw and Sead Mey. Thx a lot guys :))

1 comment:

Kit said...

kitty?i hate cat...not suitable for me...i remember that name started by calling since i change your name to Hana...
Rule?no rule in this world...In my dictionary, just got "enjoy" this word...
If you say you break the rule, then many rules you need to break after this.