Alhamdulillah (0_0)

Sunday 29 January 2012

bored people did this

2012
>ever since from form 4, not gonna copy other people's work/assignment/quizzzy/test                               (well never on test or final)<
>having best moment(s) for 2012 (either friend/family/foe (???)/etc)<
>I wanna hug and kiss my baby (s)<
(my adik says, you din have yet)
>Kiss my lil sis every time I get home.<
>Pray that I never have to repeat any paper (Amin..)<
>Wanna have DSLR @ New Phone (success) <
> Compulsory to get the Polka Dot baju kurung
>1st of all (NEVER LEAVE SOLAT) :p <
>Never left a day without study<
>Puasa ganti dah habis (Alhamdulillah)<
>Don't want have big fight with my mom anymore<
>At the end of the year, have RM350 saving <
>At college least my eating habit<
>Owned a laptop (Success)<
>Keep on, no list of enemey :) <
>Soulmate :)<
>Besties<
>Even if I know I can't do that, never influence people that they can't too.

Love every moments of life. What I have now may have to let go, maybe just a few seconds, minutes, days, weeks,months,years
but best of all NEVER.
Hold on to whatever I do now. Insya-Allah I am always at the right place to be.

.bye.

No comments: