Alhamdulillah (0_0)

Tuesday 18 January 2011

blue flame:(

こんばんは (good evening)


This evening started to be something really wonderful, (do raise your head if) are you being happy and so delighted when you have a chance even for a while to have a chat with "friend"? as for me, do. Really mean this. Without any hesitation. I miss this friend a lot though, I thanked to this "friend" for being a really friend indeed from I am in Form 2 up till I have any problems come out. Sometimes this "friend" makes me freaked out on something, and for some other time this person just like a brother to me. (It makes me missed my brother a lot). And late this evening, "friend" buzzed me again, and told me about another friend that I have considered as fire? The blue one, that can burn really fast and supererogatory hot. 


But after a few moment, I am happy. Thank you, "FRIEND"

No comments: