Alhamdulillah (0_0)

Wednesday 12 January 2011

fate or coincidence??

salam, and salam
 na'ah, every time i am started to write something on blog, then I am already get to use with it. It is just a part of leisure sometimes (most of the time), Lets just get back to the topic, was it all around fate or just coincidence?
As for me it is all about fate, what is already written by God.

Just this morning before I enter the examination hall for Mathematics paper, (which like ****) a friend of mine, Kila I used to call her (nama manje=_=) hehehe, she told me,
far, you know a story for T?
 hahaha, it is just the same situation when I was in maktab, with my dear Azira, we have always face that, but me as a Muslim and her too, we completely understand about how is it the fate happened and part of each other sustenance, do really got that in each other mind, but then all I can say to Kila, just fate, then she told me,
Do they really understand that , Far?
 Spinning my head around, not sure about that, 
That is how, just another example, if your strength in fate that already Allah written for you is there, it will be a JUST for you, if not, you might need something like this,

 想哭 可已忘了如何流泪
If yes, you have to motivate yourself a bit, then it is okay. But as a human being, sometimes we are really weak and need shoulder to cry on, and the other time you are just be very strong, So that is all, I hope I am also can as strong enough to push all the burden away, better if I can get through nicely and smoothly,
That is it,'
tomorrow is gonna be great, HOME!!!!

No comments: