Alhamdulillah (0_0)

Sunday 9 January 2011

fashion these days=_="

salam and very fine and great evening,

Just about few hours (can say this) I havecome back and stay still on my softy bed (arhhh, i'm gonna miss this few months later), I have a thought of few things, the examination (on Monday onwards), people aroud and then thought of going to have sweet dream (hoi! exam lah), okay... that  part of having sweet dream just at night la, no matter what, I have to finish my revision session first, really tired lorh, (opps, I am getting to use the Chinesse one!)

About my second thought, I have more considered on the fashion style, okay children where are we now? ( They says: KMM) and the scored well. Yeah , specifically, a place you used to seek for knowledge, not a place called for party? social life to be done? both re totally wrong! What is I am going to share about is thefashion style (again and again) and sadly to say, amongst of all, is Malay. As Malay one, we have our own culture and limits, we do not have to copy and paste what other making around. it will be just a waste.

On part of my sight, Malay people (girls) tends to wear the "tight" shirt, hardly for me to breath in, (if I am the one) but for those?? It would be something really hard to say. What about the other races here? Even I can say that they also have their own religion and understanding style, but they are "failed" to fight with Malays, why? because, they can be considered as those who are lack of fashion style. That is soooo wrong, You win guys, shame for the Malay and "MUSLIM". They split their own saliva! come to think of it. It is a place to study not to fashion around,

So, what is I am about  to tell is, there is no use. Just keep your mind widen and thoyght about it again and again. plese be someone more mature. You are not 10 anymore. even a child can think wisely. Do not do something base on your desire ! What we call just the Satisfaction that harm your own self.

It is just for own opinion, not specifically onward someone, but as you realized about this very important issue on how adolscent these day acts, come out to something.

"First impression is important"
*Do not ruined it for something dummy and shamefull

p/s tomorrow is gonna be freaking out, May Allah always show me only for The Best not just for now but Insya-Allah for hereafter,

Salam a'alyk:))

No comments: