Alhamdulillah (0_0)

Wednesday 19 January 2011

the sunrise didn't promise the mood =_=''

salam,
hah, this gonna be the third? Who cares after all? Neither me nor you ? (is there) it is not a crime by the way, Is it weirdo if some get to sleep almost by 3.40 am, then wake up by 5 already, yeah, once when it was about 4 years ago, but today is about today, keep out fighting for what is ahead, gambatte, yeah, I am strong enough by any , ( do wish me so), heard some says, Yeah, I will, ( happily to hear), no one ever thought how am I gonna through all this, come on, plus, this is just a part of life, oh, mama now is watching Prima Tv (i guess)
Bismillah,
Kami ucapkan kepadaNya, 
Kalimah suci,
Membesarkan, Keagungan Illahi semuga,
..... (ta ingat plak)

Alzheimer lah, huhuhu (tolong!) jangan, ssh nak hafal Organic Chemistry nanty, huhuhu,
New spirit Far, today, gonna out with Atiq, nak lari lari Ampang for awhile, :))) 

 
 

No comments: