Alhamdulillah (0_0)

Saturday 8 January 2011

the spirit of being a better person:)

salam,
hrmmm..(sigh), today is ah..already Saturday and the day after tomorrow is going to be the UPS. it is great I guessed. but then, come to think of it, yet i am not ready for it. I wondered first about the class, more to the hall part actually.. It does not a big deal though. Wow, well can I say that I am quite glad that I have finished my Physic for chapter 1 till 3 (should have until 4). oh yes! I am realized that I about to use the proper English. is it bother me much? YES, oh, just, by the time I should study for more about chapter 3, I applied for the one hour pass (from MAXIS), opss promoting! It was failed! But still with my arrogance, and stubborn, I still end up to surfed the internet. I read someone's blog, it just used to be a 'mate' of mine for quite a short period of time. He wrote that, (He is an intelligence guy) if he is an intelligence guy, if there is someone more intelligence than him, it could be that person is someone that worked harder and harder. I am amused. Kind of quite hard to believe he do wrote that kind of statement. Well, I have another friend that is categorized as someone that (kedekut ilmu) Such a person. But the person that i have story about is someone that I have been looking up for just a while. He is really something. Wow! now I realized that is already too many alphabet, hahaha, doesn't matter. No matter what happen, right now, I really need to stick my mind especially on the exam. UPS is about to greet me warmly. But right this habit of being procrastination is no good , I have to be better and keep work hard. and even harder from day afterwards. okay, till then, hope it is going to better for even myself.   :))

No comments: