Alhamdulillah (0_0)

Wednesday 1 February 2012

Today is the day...
Yeay~ Happy Birthday, lovely. May Allah bless you. Hope you'll achieve whatever you want in life. Blast :))

And today also, the day of "Good Bye"
Well,, my dear is away. You are always away from me right?
Doesn't matter. As long as you are happy with it. Its your life after all.
Allah bless you with your journey.
p/s jgn balik dgn x cukup organ n anggota badan :p

Well, actually, since the results will come out soon, so I wanted to refresh back what I've done to my studies. I should have perform better.
1.C Programming
>Well, I don't think that I can even pass the subject. Indeed non of every pieces of my heart intended to repeat the paper, I kept praying that at least I pass the paper. Subhanallah.

2.Mathematics
>I didn't perform neither good nor well in my first test. But for the second test. Alhamdulillah. But the FINAL? Also can't survive. I cried. A lot. It kept my heart pounding even faster and faster. I think I'll definitely repeat this paper.

3.Electric circuit
>So far so good. Insyaallah.

4.Basic-E
>From quizzes to test 1 all great, until when it comes to test 2, (WhatTheFishhhh) I study the second test back for my final paper, then I realized so many silly @ dummy mistakes I've ever made. Lalalalala.

5.Communication.
>Well, even in daily communication I have fail especially with my opposite gender. (why is that???) so, do not expect me well on my paper. :'(

6.TITAS
>Excellent :)))

Ko-Q?
Hahahaha, even all the test fail. Stop it.

PNG??
3.XX ?? (Out of mind already)
2.5X or above. My last hope. But I hope for something even better.

It reminds me those maktab's day. Its going to repeat the history. But, Insyaallah not for my second Sem.
 That's all. Blast me!
p/s imissyou :(

1 comment:

Kit said...

Happy birthday, my little sister! "You are always away from me right?". Wow, this one very hurt. Sad~ I want to bring you together, but I need to respect your religion. Hope you can understand. Everywhere I go I really want to bring you along, but you got your rules, so i choose to respect. "Its your life after all.". This one a bit confused, but I promise you, no other girls can replace your place, except you choose to leave me. Really, believe or not, its up to you. :)
I don't care even you lie to me, but please respect to me a bit, cover it well, don't let me know. If I really or accidentally know about it, I will tell and ask you. That time, please answer to me well. :)
Thanks for your every pray for me. I choose to accept rather than not to believe. :)
About your studies,
"Learn from yesterday, live for today, hope for tomorrow. The important thing is not to stop questioning. "
If I can help, you can give a try. If I can't help, I will try to find for you.
Result is fixed, you can't change it. Accept it. Don't let it affect your emotions. You still have a long way or journey to travel. Hope I can join. :P
Thanks.

p/s: miss me?or others? :)
if me, I must answer you back, "Miss you too. Take care.".
:'(