Alhamdulillah (0_0)

Sunday 26 February 2012

Always be

Summer after high school when we first metWe make out in your Mustang to RadioheadAnd on my 18th BirthdayWe got matching tattoos
Used to steal your parents' liquorAnd climb to the roofTalk about our futureLike we had a clueNever planned that one dayI'd be losing you

Currently, this is favourite one. Even the ringtone I am using it. What a funny one. 
I'm just into the lyrics about friendship, the "I've lost" and the "I still have". Depends on individu. Others around me considered this song for the broken heart, but as for me, no nedd jiwang jiwang okayh? Haha a bit, but now out of the story. I miss them. So sudden. 

I go to school eversince standard 1, kindergarten not count. But during my years from Form 1 till Form was the best ever. I am not a boarding school's student yet at that time. Just daily governments school. But I have been enjoyed the life. 

Wake up early in the morning, walk to school for 2 Km something. But it was fun. And even sometimes bumped into some friends. Ride on her bicycle together. That just very sweet moments.
If bumped with the guys, I ran away. Haha act like shy but I dunno actually. Come to think of it, am I supposed to feel shy even with my classmates? But its me. 

And also during this 3 years period, I have just GOOD memoirs about something that I never wanted to back to me. Yeah, now we are friend instead.

And remembered,  when few guys want walk home with me. But this one I remembered most.
"Farhana, "F" nak jalan balik ngan kau skali."
I just smiled and straight back home. Let them be. 
Tapi, Hanya Allah yang tahu. Deep inside.
"Boleh tak kau blah skarang? Rimas. Aku tak suka macam ni."
Kind of weird. Tapi sebabkan rumah kami beza lorong je. Redha je lah. Now, when we both make up the story back. We both laughed.



 Girls
 Guys
We :))

Second, go to Maktab's life. Nothing special here except weird people. And I learned a lot about Islam. 
I have found my best friend here. But f1-f3 still the best ever.
I have hard time being here for 6 months early. I wanted to go out. But I know my parents would never agree. So I kept it inside. I never success with that. But somehow I learned something here.
I miss MRSM Kuantan. Even not the school. I miss Bandar Kuantan. I wish to go there. 
Even we called it "bandar", we have pantai there. So nice. There coldness like winter. 
Subhanallah I miss it.

 Form 5 classmates
 Form 4's
hrmmm...

Next is Matriculation. 
Here, I changed a bit. Less talk, less noise. Sit in front of table. But still enjoy life here.
But langit tak selalu cerah, kita harap panas sampai ke petang, tapi hujan turun. Tapi hujan itu bukan lah teruk sgt, Allah nak bagi pelangi :)
Second semester ruined everything. I never expect I would ever do that in life. But things happens for reasons.
Haha, the funny part is, Kafe B. I miss it. Not the food. But the "the". 

 classmates 
 last day
I am the last one check out at my aras.

And now. Here I am today. Perlis. 
No exact group I join. I ahve my friend, Yaya. We just move together. I don't like grouping. Doesn't matter if I don't get the latest gossip(s). 
Grouping weird. We have the Group BUDAK KECIK, Group "apetah" n Group chinese.
My class not even 50 r maybe 40, but have this many groups? Kind of weird. So whenever any invitation by any group, I won't join. Unless we are unite.

They are not my classmate. They are SUKSIS. no grouping. We are ONE even we are 65 of us. But this just small group during the orientation.

I am not choose my friend
I just being friendly with all

I am not finding best friend(s)
They come to me as the time is right

till then, Wsalam :)

No comments: