Alhamdulillah (0_0)

Wednesday 8 February 2012

night

Now here at Bandar Kangar, lately sgt bored to death, haha actually byk benda boleh buat en? Selawat, recite quran, find some interesting article,, but then still.choose mumble herr, well this blog already like a diary to me,, just because can't find my book that i used to doodles.


How great if i ermmm,,, blablabla, sometimes thought that I am choosing this Suksis syuff is wrong, but I am not kind of person who give up on what I already started,, is it? Not all, some other I just not that strong enuf to stay on.


But, I love my life. Fun. Now I am totally mumble. Here is the best to mumble, takkan nak force orang dengar but, but, but I'd to hear people mumble n blabbering. Nice n intetesting. Most of the time.


Well, n more n more. Now I am totally full, tp mcm nk do something but you know, being at here, Kangar, nothing is brtter than just hanging out wif my closest one ( if ada) m my friends.


I miss a lot of people in my life. Am being hypocrite awhile, sbb being so lonely here.


Still thinking on how to spendmy 4 days left. Sleep n sleep? Just time will decide everything.


Hope eill get WU soon, the bus just fresking late, 11? Do crszyy~ verrryyy~

Till thrn~

To be continued...


Published with Blogger-droid v2.0.4

No comments: