Alhamdulillah (0_0)

Wednesday 8 February 2012

blablabla~

Tutti fruity yg sgt enak. Ohmymy~ i miss KL alot, note that not mire than 24 hours been hanging out with my friends and the-closest-one then at 12.45 already take off,,take off la dgt to Kangar, all I think about always the allowance,,haha, x salah kan? Insyaallah. It such a great even I admit that was the tired day ever spanjang tis final break. But uhm~ lhaha,,

All I know is I have been at Kangar now. With all the Suksis stuff.

One of the day, I really can't afford to eat, haha just saving, I din eat sampai mlm, best thing what I hv done at matrix, pretend that i am asleep so that they din felt guilty , haha,,so considerste but crazyyy~


Now same thing happen till esk i guess,,haha tp just I ate soup campbell, so not so starve la~


To be continued...


Published with Blogger-droid v2.0.4

1 comment:

Kit said...

"....I din eat sampai mlm, best thing what I hv done at matrix,...."
Nothing to be proud when you think save money better than no eat or eat few, it just make your body weak. Believe? If not, give a try.