Alhamdulillah (0_0)

Sunday 12 February 2012

truth

Salama, learn the truth most of the tine freacking hurt. But that is the truth rather than you are being fool around.


Glad that even (insyaallah) hundreds or thousands people wanna be one of those, am not that fool.


Admit or not, depends on people. But live around those lies won't work.


I am having hard time wif my mother long before, but as i don't want to "fool" one i treasure n love in life is that dummy.


I can't wait for all truth cone out. You may have made thousand of lies but Alhamdulillah that my hoppy is watch people attitudes.


Go away if you just wanna be a sweet talker. Do not talk nice like you are really care. Dont talk well if dont really wanna say.


I hate that. And I dindn't hate that kind of person.


They are just being unaware.


P/s flu, please away, n i hate the song i sang last night.


Wassalam.


Published with Blogger-droid v2.0.4

No comments: