Alhamdulillah (0_0)

Wednesday 22 February 2012

salam:)
food for free and x sempat ambil drinks.
Attends the VC's ucaptama. Well, depends. I choose to hear so that when I give a talk people would hear me. Life is circle. What you treat people today, one day that is what you'll get.

VC cakap, manusia ni kalau berita buruk lagi cepat tersebar. Haha, I prove to you sir! For you kind if best. I like the way he talk about Islam in your every speech.

And 9 things you said at the end of your speech.
Antara yang ingat:
 *manusia dikurniakan AKAL oleh Allah tetapi tidak menggunakannya untuk memikirkan soal agama
 *MENCINTAI Allah lebih drpd kita cintai MANUSIA tak kiralah, mak ayah or husband or kekasih hati anda. One day mereka akan pergi tinggalkan anda. But Allah always with you.
 *tubuh badan yang sihat tp x beribadah
 *mampu banyak duit tp x tlg org susah

:p ingat yang ni je. But at least I get something. Tak sia-sia :))

No comments: