Alhamdulillah (0_0)

Thursday 9 February 2012

journal

Today really is great, fitness just till 9.20 am then balik bilik, suddenly miss all the debit credit stuff during 3 years at lower secondary school. I love accounting very much and exellent at it.


So as I really missed it, I finally grab my planner ( 2 years old) n start the stuff again. It is for the next semester. All together has about 205 days through, so with the balance of  the PT, I 'll manage it well. And note to myself, beli buku, make the price list like recipt n deducted from my father's income tax. Dah lama x buat, that mama bg tau baru teringat.



Now, Insyaallah I can use my money wisely. Bg mama half, then mama bank in monthly. Seriously, I miss it.


P/s result will come out next week. Insyaallah, everything happen for reasons.

I'll be strong no matter what.

Allah takkan bebani hambanya di luar kemampuan hambanya.


To be contibued...


Published with Blogger-droid v2.0.4

No comments: